Tuesday, June 2, 2009

craigslist MISSED CONNECTIONS = YESSS


- we made eye contact in walmart - m4m (north dallas)

REALLY NICE LOOKIG BRUTHA. I WAS PAYING AT THE COUNTER WHEN YOU WALKED IN AND WE MADE EYE CONTACT AND SMILED. LET ME KNOW WHAT WALMART SO I WILL KNOW ITS YOU

- QT pumping - m4m - 30 (Lake Worth)

You were pumping gas and forgot to put the cap on your SUV. You are hot. I was pumping gas in front of you. Tell what color your suv was?

- Hollywood Nails & Spa on Sat (Oak Lawn) - m4m - 30 (Dallas)

You were in the Hollywood Nails & Spa on Oak Lawn between 3 and 4 PM on Sat May 30. You were a tall manly guy in a short-sleeved red button-down shirt. You were getting a manicure and a massage. I was a couple of chairs over from you, wearing a dark shirt, light tie, and khakis, and I was getting pedicured and manicured. Hit me back if you're interested!

- Whataburger on Preston - m4m - 35 (Frisco)

Hey you, in the brown t-shirt, jeans, and flip-flops! NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!! While you waited for your beverage, we made eye contact a couple of times and on your way out to your vehicle, we did again and you smiled.

Hope you see this and write back. Would like to see if there is a connection.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I CAME ACROSS TO UR BLOG BY SLAVAS BLOG!

SO FUNNY AND GREAT STUFF!

CHEERS